01 July 2011

RIP

As you may have noticed, I have a bit of a deep, dark streak in me.  Generally I suppress it, hide it, and try to play happy-fun-light girl instead.  It comes out mostly in my writing.  I've tried to write funny, entertaining things, but it doesn't work very well.  People don't get my sense of humor.  So I think sticking with the dramatic, serious, emotional, sensitive, etc. is probably better for me...except no one wants to read that.  Therefore, I think that maybe I should stop writing all together for a while.  No one really gets me at all...writing, speaking, or silent.  My voice is not one people want to hear/read.  I'm going to try to accept that fact and find something else for my whole life to be about.  My heart just isn't in it anymore.

So where does one find new passion when old passion has died?

No comments:

Post a Comment