03 July 2013

♫ and i will always love you ♫

Will is on my mind. we had lunch today and as always, it was nice to share some time, but it wasn't long enough. we used to spend hours together, we used to be tight, now we're maybe an hour once a month. i miss him. i miss the way we were. he inspired my creativity and encouraged my writing. he listened and heard and saw me. i never gave enough to him though. i still haven't figured out how to give to him. i almost always give more than i ever receive, but with Will, i'm afraid i'll never know how to even the plain. i could love him so well but he doesn't want my love (friendly or otherwise) so much these days. so i'll give my thoughts and prayers, support and silent love as much as i can. maybe someday it'll make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment