14 June 2009

Raining Inside




I love hanging out with my nephew! He's the cutest kid ever! He gets such joy out of playing with almost anything. He's so creative and imaginative. He had so much fun playing with this umbrella. He uses pillows as pirate swords or light sabers. He love dancing and puzzles and trains and playing with the big exercise ball. He has so much energy.

He'll be three years old in August and he's pretty smart. We still have trouble understanding some of what he says, we need to work on his enunciation, but he's improving. I was talking with him the other day and I called him "Baby" like I always do. Then he said, "I'm not a baby, I'm Jarom Watts!" very emphatically. My little nephew is growing up! Thankfully there's another one on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment