13 June 2009

something old ---> something new

The blog formerly known as Fantastic Funk hasn't been so fantastic recently so I renamed it and changed the address to something more fitting to the writings there and I'm starting over here. If you want to be invited to view former postings, email me at alittlefunk@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation. I will still be posting there as well, but this will be my public face and personality.

I have a tendency to use my blog as a place to put my thoughts and feelings so I don't feel so anonymous in the world. My thoughts and feelings are often of the melancholy or plaintive nature and I decided that's not what I want my public face to portray. So, I'll try to keep Fantastic Funk a little more superficial. The other blog will be more of my depth...So to those two or three people who actually read my blogs, let me know what you want to read. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment