01 February 2013

conflicted

i'm having trouble seeing. literally and figuratively. i don't have much to say about my eyes, other than i hope i'm not really going blind. the other kind of vision is what is scaring me and making me feel so conflicted right now.

i think things, then when it seems i've come to the correct conclusion, i think some more and it all seems wrong again. i don't really know what to think right now. i'm not sure which way is up, or what is right or wrong. my heart says one thing, my head another, and my spirit says something else entirely. i just can't figure out what to do.

i love him, and most of the time i love being with him. i feel like we're trapped in a gray area and there are some aspects i'm really struggling with. i want to stop thinking...but that's not a good idea either. why can't i ever be in a non-complicated relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment