07 June 2013

words

words are funny. the ways in which people construct communication through the collection and connection of words is funny too. i have a tendency to read too much into these generally carelessly thrown together sentences and poorly thought out communications sometimes. i try to tell myself that he didn't mean it the way it sounds...or the way he said it. for whatever reason he simply felt like making small talk and those are the words that came to mind. he didn't mean anything by them. he didn't mean to sound unkind, or that his activity was better because i was not with him this time. that's how it sounded, but i'm sure that 's not what he meant. not that it really matters what he meant...

sometimes i do wish people would be a little more thoughtful and considerate in the way they use their words. oh well. most people don't really think about what they say, or how those they speak to might perceive their meaning...or lack thereof.

ugh :-(

i need to meet some new men; the ones i have left aren't doing me much good these days.  they don't hug, aren't around very often, aren't trustworthy when i really need a man-type friend...i miss having good guys around. all my good guys are either married or seriously dating...D-Ham's a fairly good guy i guess. he's about the best guy friend i have these days. i wish he were a hugger. and i wish i felt comfortable asking him for a blessing. i think i really need one right now but i don't have a man in my life i trust to give me one. i wish i could find the love of my life. i miss him so deeply right now.

sigh...oh well.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, I've kinda been thinking about you lately. I love that you blog so I can find out what's going on with you. :) I hope things start looking up for you sooner rather than later, especially in the romance side of things. I wish there was something I could do for you to ease the stress a little. I think you're great and you've been strong enough in the past there's no doubt you'll be strong enough to get through job #2. Call me anytime. You're amazing. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! You're so kind and I appreciate your friendship, encouragement and compassion. My second job is going well so far. Nothing new in the romance department but there's gotta be something good coming. We need to get together soon. Sorry I've been so crazy lately.

      Delete