26 April 2011

Black Tuesday

Tuesdays are notoriously "Depression" days

Why should my Tuesdays be any different?

Tuesdays were my long and lonely days last semester. Now they are still long and lonely days. Why are people always too busy on Tuesdays? Too busy for me. I need someone to think of me on Tuesdays because Tuesdays are turning out to be my "depression" days. I can't fight it off alone, I can't ask for help...because if they wanted me around they would call me. I don't want to be a bother, I don't want to be the person they complain about asking too much or being too needy. So I struggle through my Black Tuesdays alone, wishing someone would let me know they care. But maybe they don't say anything because they don't care.

It's nearly 11pm, so Tuesday is almost over. Wednesdays have always been better days...in fact, for a while, they were the best days. So I'll go to sleep now, and tomorrow will be better. Sorry for whining and complaining. It hurts too much to keep it inside and all to myself. So I'm sending it out into the void with the hope that the Universe will take pity and send a little sunshine and love my way.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe someone would love it if you called them. Maybe you can help someone else with their "Black Tuesday." Look around you for someone who's overlooked by others and say hi. It's amazing what can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, you make a good point. The trouble is that I do that. I am the champion of the underdog, I notice the unnoticed...and so I guess it just seems that karma should come back around so someone will be there for me on my down days. But it's alright, I always get through. :) Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Girl! I know you are probably sick of me after spending the last semester with me.Lol. But I love ya and would love to spend time with you. I miss going to the temple with ya!

    ReplyDelete