14 August 2009

1 day & 1 week

I wish that I could keep working with the kids at the CU-WSJ but not doing the work of the CU. I'm done with finance. I'm done with financial customers and questions and especially with loans!!! Well, I will be in one day and one week anyway!

I don't know what I'm going to do next though. I decided not to apply for the ICS position because they want someone who can work 8:30am-5:30pm M-F, and I can't. They want someone with 3-4 years college education in English, communications or something and I don't have that either. They want someone who wants to write procedures manuals and track internal communication...and I don't want to do that. Remember, I'm done with everything to do with finance (as a job anyway, I'd very much like to improve and increase my personal financial situation). So, in one day and one week I will bid a fond farewell to the CU and move on to something different. I only wish I knew what that something different is going to be...

I'm not sure where to look. I'm not sure what I want to do. I know what I don't want to do but figuring out what I want to do is a completely different matter.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment