02 August 2009

O-oh Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Friday we had a little Relief Society movie night. Sadly I lost a week and didn't announce it very well so there were only about 6 other girls there but it was fun anyway. We had home made carmel popcorn and chocolate chip cookies and we watched the 80's movie Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Really fun movie! It was good times and next time we'll announce it better so more people can come.

Tonight Shygirl came over. We were going to watch a movie but ended up eating pizza and talking instead. She is fantastic and I need to give her more credit. I have been craving good conversation for a while now but she's often so quiet that I forget that she's so great to talk to. We had a really good time and I feel a bit better knowing she loves me and is there for me no matter what! The only thing that would have made tonight better would have been if Bestest Friend could have come but she's really busy and couldn't make it. She did call me as she was driving home from Ogden where she had been hanging out with her boyfriend's sister. We had a short chat and that helped a little too.

Though I do miss hanging out with Bobpi and The Artist when they aren't around, it's really nice to have girl time every so often. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment