20 September 2009

I don't want to wake before the dream is over

Aside from the migraine in the middle of the day, today was a really good day! The Kid came over and I got a couple of hugs. He's adorable and I miss my Wednesdays with him. Bestest Friend called this morning to chat for a few minutes (I know she's trying) and to invite me to her bridal shower on Friday. I went to Holly's bridal shower this morning, it was good to see her.

I didn't want to do what EB and The Artist wanted to do so I went to Bobpi's house instead and nursed my migraine while we watched Heroes. I felt better by the end of the 4th episode. I love to hang out with just Bobpi, it's easy and comfortable and I feel mostly at peace when I'm with him. He's a good friend and I'm really grateful for his continued influence in my life. My life is definitely better with him.
Life is also better with the kids from the CU. Even though I'm not working there anymore, they still include me in their fun! We had a BBQ at Double E's parent's house and then went to Cottonwood Heights rec center and played Wally Ball. I'd never played before. It was basically like volleyball but you can play off the walls and the net and such. It was so much fun! They are fantastic, such characters! I laughed so hard that I cried a little and my stomach and back hurt. I always end up in fits of giggles when I hang out with them. They are so great to let me tag along, even though I'm generally less clever than they are. I adore them all!

Now it's after midnight but I just needed to write. So here I am, writing two too long blogs (one here and one on the other) instead of sleeping. Sigh, it's time for bed though, my body is tired and sore from playing so hard. Good night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment