07 November 2010

stuff you should know about me

1. I'm actually an optimist

2. I'm ridiculously supportive, particularly when I know you're having a hard time

3. I'm compassionate and empathetic

4. I love my friends deeply, with my whole everything (I hope my affections don't make you uncomfortable; believe me, you'll be happier if you just go with it).

5. Once you're in my heart you can never get out (even those who have hurt me still have a place, locked away in the dark recesses though that may be).

6. I have a hard time letting go

7. I have a hard time forgiving when I've been hurt by someone...though I'm working on it

8. Lilacs and Sterling Roses are my favorite flowers (not a fan of bouquets, just one is perfect)

9. I think about you a lot and pray for you every chance I get because I love you more than I can say

10. Meaningful, personal conversation is more sustaining for me than air, food, sleep, etc

11. I want to be a mom more than I want anything else in the world...I want to feel my baby growing inside of me

12. Procrastination is one of my special talents

13. Most people don't understand my sense of humor, but I make myself laugh all the time

14. I'm a lover and a dreamer

15. I take things too much to heart

16. People Matter Most to me

17. I have become more exclusive than I want to be (you hurt me, you're out...refer to #s 6 & 7)

18. Any attention from you sends my heart into raptures of bliss...and yes, lack of attention does the opposite.

19. I love movies, TV, music, concerts

20. I don't sleep very well

21. Poetry is my favorite to write

22. The Classics are my favorite to read (particularly Jane Eyre, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Pride & Prejudice, The Lord of the Rings, anything by William Shakespeare or Edgar Allen Poe).

23. I have conversations with you in my mind sometimes

24. I miss you when you're not beside me, and sometimes when you are

25. I have a strange obsession with WWII, Shakespeare, and Edgar Allen Poe

26. I love Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, Joseph and Emma Smith, and Gordon B. Hinckley the most

27. I love America and the Founding Fathers

28. I'll be 29 in just over 4 months...and I really thought I'd be in a much different place by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment