15 December 2010

Chocolate

I don't know why but I felt like changing my blog today. The books have been fun, but for some reason it just didn't fit the way I feel today. So, here's brown. I saw this one and it struck me for two reasons: 1) I love old maps and globes, and 2) the color reminds me of chocolate...which I also love. One of these days I really need to write a poem about chocolate, an ode perhaps.

I bought some Reese's bells and some Mint Truffle Hershey Kisses today. Both of these can be found only at Christmas time. A quirky fact about me, I think Reese's tastes different when it's in the holiday shapes than when it's just the peanut butter cups. I like the holiday shape candies better than the norm. And the Mint Truffle Kisses are my favorite of all flavors of Hershey Kisses. When Mom and I went to Hershey, PA a couple years ago I looked all over for the Mint Truffle but they didn't have any...Christmas only.

One time I tried to break my chocoholic tendencies by eating so much chocolate that it should have made me sick. It didn't work.



This is my teddy bear that I bought at the Hershey factory.
I collect teddy bears and I love chocolate so it was a logical purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment