05 November 2012

Halloween!


At Gardner Village
To see the witches!







Captain Hook and Peter Pan 
looking at a witch on a raft in the creek.
(Jarom) Captain Hook said it was his ship 
and he needed to find a way to get onto it. 
Funny kid.













Captain Hook is trying to fight Peter Pan
but Alex was scared stiff, not of his brother, 
but of a witch in his line of vision











There was a stage area set up and the boys had a lot of fun "putting on a show" for all the people around. When we were walking away from this area, Jarom said he wanted to put on another show for all the people. What a ham!  If you look closely at (Alex) Peter Pan's feet, they aren't actually touching the ground in this shot.




 
Watch out, ya little show-off!  
Peter Pan is sneaking
 up behind you!















I had the hardest time getting them all to look at me at the same time, so I stopped trying and just took whatever they gave me.  I actually really like this picture though.  What characters!



A lady that works there was preparing for a presentation and I think some sort of snack time, the boys stopped to watch. She said the bottle is filled with vampire blood, then she put some sort of candy or something that she said was bones in and it started bubbling and fizzing and kinda looked like a lava lamp.  The boys were fascinated







Halloween Night



Captain Hook and Peter Pan can be civil to each other for only so long!


 The Whole family!




Brooke and Jay were pirates, so they kinda fit the theme
with Heidi's family, but Charlie was a cowboy...
maybe he was one of the lost boys!

I didn't get a picture of Mom, but here's Dad in his crazy Jazz fan attire.  
Maybe he's Tootles after he lost his marbles! ;-) 
Ha ha, just kiddin' Pops!



 I've never really been a huge fan of Halloween so I just invited a few people over.  
We were going to watch a movie but never actually got around to it.  
We had fun talking and eating pizza and watching YouTube videos.
A few of my favorite people were missing, but we had a pretty great time!








Heather was a 
Starfleet Officer












Brian and Natalie were Superman and Supergirl fans!
 


Mike came dressed as Bill Clinton, I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of him. I was dressed as a pirate...lost boy...street urchin...it was a fun but unflattering costume, so no picture of me this year.  All in all, it was a pretty fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment