13 November 2012

Wilco - please be patient with me (acustico)



this is how i'm feeling today.  i've been awkward and uncertain, not feeling at all like myself and i'm sorry to my friends who spent time with me today for not being better company.  thank you for loving me enough to stick around anyway.

the need i feel is overwhelming and i have no way to fill it.  when that happens, i pull away, i hide, i bury myself in distraction in search of relief and functionality.  i can't...words fail me...i wish...but it's useless.  someday, somehow, somewhere...
in the mean time, i guess i'm practicing my patience some more.  i'm really tired of practicing patience.  i guess i'm generally just really tired.

sorry for the downer post.  i hope tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody has those days. I had one yesterday. I just grabbed a bag of chili cheese fritos and a Mt. Dew and slept if off.

    ReplyDelete