26 January 2013

turn around, bright eyes

he said he missed me. he said he wished he could stop by and give me the embrace i needed...it was within his power to do so, and yet, he did not see it that way, so i remained unhugged. but not alone.
my dear girl friends were there for me, without even realizing the unrest bubbling inside of me. they love me. they remind me that i'm not alone. they make me laugh and all but forget the trouble and heartache.

of course, his texts helped a little too. except that i didn't know what to say. i didn't know what i was aloud to say. i still don't know when i'll see him, when things will be again as they were not a week ago. it was comforting to be told that he was thinking of me and missed me. i was convinced he wanted nothing more to do with me. i don't know what to think, or feel, or do. so i'll wait for his cue.

No comments:

Post a Comment