29 October 2009

Don't let my intuition freak you out

I know it seems a little creepy from your current perspective but it's not supposed to be. Just know someone you once loved cares enough to know when you are experiencing something profound (for better or worse). All day you slipped into my thoughts, I tried to push you out but you wouldn't go. So instead of pushing or dwelling, every time I had a thought of you I just said a little prayer on your behalf. I told Heaven that I can't be there for you right now but my faith and hope can help to lift you from afar.

I don't have the words to explain because you have an idea in your head about what I feel for you that just isn't quite true. You're stubborn though, like you said, you hear what you want to hear and do what you want to do...and believe what you want to believe. It's ok. I know the truth. In time, maybe you'll understand too. I know I'm intense so it seems like it's different from what it is because I love you deep down into the roots of my heart and soul...but that doesn't mean I want you as more than a friend. So don't be weird, don't be awkward and don't think that I'm pining over you. I just love you.

It's one of those quirks...hopefully an endearing one. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment