02 October 2009

So Happy Together!

The Happy Couple




Who's taller? ;-)

A bit of an exhausting day!



The Cake Topper Photo




"She was a the bride of my dreams"


Her faithful "Ladies in Waiting"


I'm so happy that she is so happy! Not a hint of jealousy at all today! I'm just grateful that I was able to be with my Bestest Friend on her wedding day. She is so beautiful and her husband (so weird to call him that) is so handsome. They are a perfect match in every way! The day was like a fairy tale or a dream...perfect, completely perfect! They are so happy and they will have a wonderful life together. The temple ceremony was beautiful and the dinner with close friends and family was a lot of fun.

All of Bestest Friend's family kept telling me it is my turn next. They want to sign me up for online dating...I said no thanks! When the time is right things will work out. I'm happy. I'm pursuing the right course (finally). I am becoming the best I can be so that I'll be ready when the love meant for me comes around again. I think Shygirl needs me to be single with her a little while longer. My goal is to find her a worthy and wonderful gentleman first. Once I know she's taken care of, then I'll focus on finding someone for myself (not that I'll turn him away if he comes sooner).

I'm open, progressing, and ready for love!

No comments:

Post a Comment