24 October 2009

Someone Else

Over the last month I have been breaking open. The non-stop sobbing was part of the healing process, the end of the healing process. This week, on Wednesday I had a unique experience that turned my whole world around. If you want to know about it let me know and I'll tell you, it's too personal to talk about it here. The point is, I'm free! I'm healed! It's been a long and difficult struggle but it's finally done.



Bestest Friend and Shygirl took me shopping today! I decided I could affort spending some money to update my look so after Bestest Friend's bridal shower we stopped at Layton Hills Mall. Bestest Friend has a great fashion sense and she LOVES to shop so she went a little crazy. She pulled clothes off the racks at every turn and then ordered me to the dressing room. They had me try on everything and model it for them so they could decide what works and what doesn't. I bought some fun stuff that will hopefully help to show my personality a little better than the stuff I've been wearing.



It was actually at Bobpi's suggestion that I get some new clothes. Over the last few years I've been recreating myself and during the process, my wardrobe became drab and boring. I just needed to breathe some life into it, now that I'm more myself. Clothes don't make the person, but they can help with confidence and perspective. Thanks for the suggestion Bobpi. Thanks for choosing my new clothes Bestest Friend and Shygirl! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment