01 September 2010

Too Sorry?

I'm sorry
I'm sorry that I'm still in school
I'm sorry that I don't have a job
I'm sorry that I'm not married
I'm sorry that I'm not even dating
I'm sorry that I worry too much
I'm sorry that I haven't figured things out by now
I'm sorry that I'm not very good with budgeting time or money
I'm sorry that I get mad sometimes
I'm sorry that I've been bitter so long
I'm sorry that I cry too easily sometimes
I'm sorry that I have different opinions
I'm sorry that I watch too much TV
I'm sorry that I'm late
I'm sorry that I have headaches
I'm sorry that I have allergies
I'm sorry that I don't serve more
I'm sorry that I am self-centered sometimes
I'm sorry that I don't have better clothes
I'm sorry that I don't have perfect teeth or hair or skin
I'm sorry that I'm out of shape and a little over weight
I'm sorry that I'm so tired all the time
I'm sorry that I care a little too much sometimes
I'm sorry that I'm afraid, and that I allow that fear to hold me back
I'm sorry that I have different priorities than you do
I'm sorry that I'm repetitive
I'm sorry that I'm not better at life
I'm sorry that I don't listen very well sometimes
I'm sorry that I learned too late what really matters
I'm sorry that I haven't written in so long
I'm sorry that I take things too seriously sometimes
I'm sorry that I can't be what you want me to be
I'm sorry that I get mean when I'm frustrated
I'm sorry that I'm not more meek and submissive
I'm sorry that I don't express myself very well
I'm sorry that I can be confusing
I'm sorry that I haven't been a better friend
I'm sorry that I can't make up my mind
I'm sorry that I can be too sensitive
I'm sorry that I use the wrong words sometimes
I'm sorry that I'm so very sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment