18 February 2010

Nothing really to say...

I've started four or five posts in the last few days but haven't posted any of them. This week hasn't been the best. It's been cold and gloomy and I've been tired and glum. Mostly I was complaining and whining and I don't want to send that sort of vibe out into the Void. It's not poetic weeping or lyrical lamentation so there's really nothing good in it.

Today is better. The sunshine is bright and the air is a little warmer. I went to the store to get some sharp cheddar and body wash and ended up buying Michael Buble's newest CD, Crazy Love so I'm listening to it now. It makes me happy! Good music almost always makes me happy. Tomorrow is Friday and that makes me happy too. I have plans with The Artist and some other friends for this weekend and generally life is good! I started a poem...I don't know if it will go anywhere but every beginning is encouraging at this point! I'm content :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment