10 May 2013

on my own

you know, i'm tired of feeling like a fool. if someone really wants to hang out with me, they'll make it happen. if he had really wanted me to go to a movie with him, he would have tried harder to make it happen. maybe i should disappear for a while.

i stopped asking for Will's time because he doesn't seem to want me around anymore. he said weeks ago that he would contact me soon and we'd hang out. i've heard nothing from him since. it hurts. i miss him. i knew the void would be deep and wide when i no longer had his friendship available to me. i prayed so hard for so long but i guess i'm on my own. i need a good friend but i'm on my own.

yeah, i guess i'll disappear for a while. it hurts too much to hope for a moment of face to face friendship, only to end up, once again, rejected and alone. yeah, i'm done with men, they are not to be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment