09 May 2013

since i can't see your face...

...words are required for good communication.

i feel like he doesn't want to hang out with me. he always has some reason to not come around, not follow through with tentative plans. he doesn't want to see me but continues to text me...just enough to maintain loose contact. i wish he'd just tell me what he wants from me...why he says we're friends but never has time or attention for me. that's not friendship, it's weaseling. holding on just enough to not lose me, but not enough to give me anything worth sticking around for. i care too much to just walk away, but the uncertainty and consistent feeling of rejection and neglect are wearing through me. he's here but not here. i'm beginning to feel like a ghost, not a solid to be with, only a whisper to barely converse with.

i need to find a new friend or figure out how to accept i'm a ghost, here to hear but remain unheard.

No comments:

Post a Comment