16 May 2010

be grateful anya

i've been trying to think of things i'm grateful for but because i'm in such a grouchy mood i can't think of anything...think think think...

~ a three and a half year old nephew who brought me lunch in bed (even if it was made out of Play-Doh)

~ friends who want to talk to me (even when I don't feel like talking)

~ agency

~ a house to live in, food to eat, clothes to wear, a computer of my own (that works most of the time)

~ ALIAS and LOST (and J.J.Abrams)

~ Dr. Pepper

~ showers/baths

~ contact lenses

~ generally total use of all my appendages

~ music, poetry, literature, art

~ a unique way of looking at movies and tv shows

~ lilacs (even though i'm allergic to them)

~ warmer weather

~ opportunities

~ knowledge that tomorrow is another day

2 comments:

  1. writing backwords and from the bottom of the page to the top! I love you big sis! We need to play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis elttil ,oot uoy evol .drawkcab etirw tsael ta nac i tub mottob eht morf trats em tel t'now ti
    ;)

    ReplyDelete