25 May 2010

today was rough

saturday and sunday were spiritually and emotionally intense. i went to bed raw and pensive. the dream last night was haunted. i woke up tired and physically aching, emotionally drained. the allergies rampaged all day. Bliss and the little ones came just after i got up...The Kid was rambunctious and wounded my shoulder. the interview with the temp agency was long and wearying. Little Red was too much energy, too much "center of attention" all evening. stake fhe was cold and crowded. i had no energy or brainpower for Brownie's fogging so i tried to just avoid her. MG divides The Artist's attention...

i didn't really have a moment to myself at all today. i'm exhausted and raw and frayed at the edges. i'm worried about money, worried about finding a job, worried about people, worried about too many things...so many questions and i either don't know or don't like the answers.

i'm so tired but can't rest.

Blessings
~ i have friends who love me and want to be around me (and forgive me for my moments of irritation or anxiety)

~ there's always tomorrow so if today didn't go so well, tomorrow is likely to be better

~ i have options

~ things will work out...somehow they always do

~ chocolate and dr. pepper

~ music and writing at 1am

~ i own a car and it works

~ green turn arrows

~ inside jokes

~ physical needs are taken care of

~ i can look back and see the changes and progress i've made

~ i'm still here and still trying

~ conversation with The Artist makes me feel better

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know... you can stop worrying about me. You don't need to carry my burden, especially since I feel better today after a chat. Let me know what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laurel, I don't really worry about you, not in a way that stresses me. I know you're up for the challenge of whatever comes and just want to be a supportive friend to you. I just love you! I don't try to carry your burden, I just cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete