16 June 2010

More Please!

I don't know what's going on all of a sudden but I'm just going with it. Velcro and I went to the institute tonight so I could update the photo directory and talk with Bishop. I was expecting BMT, but I was delightfully surprised to walk in and find him talking with Pacman. The interviews were taking a lot longer than expected so what ought to have been a 10 minute wait turned out to be about two and a half hours. I didn't mind.

BMT showed us pictures and video of wild animals that he took while on his mission. We talked and threw some dodgeballs around. It was good times. Velcro and I had planned to get some food after meeting with the bishop so we invited the guys to join us. We went to Applebees for 1/2 priced appetizers after 9pm. When the waiter came to give us the check he asked if we were all on one or how we wanted it divided. BMT said Velcro and Pacman were on one and he and I were on another. He then pointed out that it was our second date "we go out every three months." BMT said. It was actually four or five months ago, but that's alright.

So, while it would be nice to have a scheduled and planned out date once in a while, I'll take the impromptu ones too! Next time, though, I want to be Pacman's date again...the more time I spend with him, the more I hope he stays around for a while...

I'm quite content to just have them as friends, it's an answer to prayer really. I love having girl friends but sometimes it's really nice to mix it up a bit and have some fun guys around. It's been a really long time since I've had this much fun! I'm not looking for anything serious, just some flirtation and good times. Yeah, life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment