26 January 2010

Dear Mr. Music

You have ignited the spark of imagination and creativity I feared had fizzled out forever. You are my new Muse. I have not been inspired for so long and now I feel I might actually be able to write again. No words have sprung to the page just yet but if you stick with me for a while I'm pretty sure the floodgate will break and wash over me again. I feel it starting, the tension is building, the excitement is bubbling to the surface and ready to overflow!

Thank you, dear Mr. Music for giving me such encouragement and inspiration! You may never know how you have helped in saving my life, but I thank you, nonetheless. Perhaps I'll dedicate a publication to you someday. You bring such delight and inexpressible giddiness into my soul with nothing more than a glance or a smile...in fact, you have pretty much the greatest smile I've ever seen in my entire life (particularly when it's directed toward me). You are marvelous, sir!

Lalala! I'm silly, I realize. I just haven't felt so light and hopeful and content in such a long, long time. It's such a relief and a blessing to know that I'm free and finally on the verge of attempting, once again, to spread my wings and fly! Mr. Music is only a small part of this. He's the happy thought that lifts me when I start to feel down, he's the inspiration that keeps me hoping for better things to come. It's entirely possible that things with him will not go any further than friendship, but really, in this moment, that's all I'm looking for. He's upbeat and happy, he's positive and just so bright. He has about the best energy I've ever been around and being anywhere near even a thought of him infuses me with that same energy! The contrast is amazing!

Life is definitely looking up! I'm letting go of the people who don't believe in me, the people who hold me down and pull me back. I'm moving forward and I defy anyone who would keep me from soaring. I'm working on fearlessness and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment