08 January 2010

Friday!

Made it through the first week of school! Very excited to have a couple days off. I have some homework but it's not too bad, mainly reading.

I hung out with Bestest Friend for most of the afternoon and evening...I've missed her so much. We did laundry and went grocery shopping. I don't care what we do, I just love being with her. We talked about life and relationships and everything. I hope it's not another month before we get to spend time together again.

I'm so grateful to have so many other friends, old and new, to count on. There's just something about having someone who has known you for more than half of your life. It's comforting to know that someone really knows you, everything about you, and loves you anyway. I'm so grateful for Bestest Friend! She brought me an adorable little stuffed koala bear from Australia :-) He's holding an Australian flag, so cute! I love it!

Tomorrow I'm going to see a movie with friends and then I have a date...it's been a while and I'm a little nervous. But I guess it's a good sign that he asked me out, right? I'll just have fun and make a new friend...it's good!

So far, I like 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment