11 January 2010

Today I Am Thankful For

An adorable sister-in-law to make the daily commute much more enjoyable (and give me hugs)

The best little brother in the world (particularly today because he gave me and my friends free tickets to a show and then went to the hassel of changing them when the guy we're going to see wasn't doing the show we originally reserved tickets for).

Public Transportation so I don't have to drive when I'm half asleep...and I don't have to pay for gas or parking

A nice place to live: warm, safe, dry, comfortable

Former co-workers who remain friends and are always so happy to see me when I visit -- Double E, Zigster, DisneyKid, V, The Man, Shai

The Artist, Shygirl, Bestest Friend, Em -- and other dear friends (long-time and new additions)

The opportunity to go to school

My car and money to make my payment (at least for this month, I'm not sure where I'll get the money next month if I can't find a job...but it'll be there when I need it).


Forgiveness (given and received)

Bones (even though season 4 still hasn't come yet)

MUSIC!!! Sister Hazel, Matt Nathanson, Savage Garden, Colbie Caillat, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Avril Lavigne, Wilson Phillips...

My computer

Green turn arrows

Clean clothes

Albertson's brand Cranberry Juice & Butter Braided Twists Pretzles (I know I'm silly, but really, I would miss them so much if they went away)

Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment