21 November 2009

Eeyore Day

Yesterday was an Eeyor day. The whole sky was overcast due to a pending storm and it made my head ache and my spirits sink. Watching ABC Family Christmas movies all day didn't help like I hoped it would. Even shopping for a new computer didn't push the clouds completely away. Some days are just that way.

Focusing on homework last night was useless so instead I baked pumpkin bread, watched Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood (yea Sandra Bullock!) and chatted with a friend on Facebook. It helped for a while.

This morning I woke up excited to go to church. I'm getting to know a lot of the ward members and I don't feel so alone or out of place in my ward right now. And I love being in choir...the one time when Christmas music before Thanksgiving makes sense! ;-)

The sky is overcast and it smells like snow outside. My headaches a bit because of the weather and my heart is a little weary because of unanswered questions and life moments that still don't make sense...but I'm not discouraged. Things are going to work out. The Lord is with me and I know that His perspective is much clearer than mine.
Life is good and getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment