08 November 2009

Instead of doing homework...

I was going to do homework today...really, that was the plan. I was going to go to stake choir practice then spend the rest of the day catching up on homework.

Well, I went to choir practice...but then Shygirl and I went to Subway for lunch (I didn't eat before going to choir and I was terribly shaky and light-headed, oops...but I looked super cute!).
Then we went to a session at Jordan River. After the session we went to Fort Union for some necessities at the Distribution Center. Shygirl needed some stuff from Smith's so we went there next. There's an Albertson's close by so we stopped to see if they had any of my cranberry juice left but they didn't because they sold out to associated foods and discontinued carrying my juice. So Shygirl and I went on a quest to find an Alberstons that didn't sell out. Luckily there's actually one very close to Shygirl's house.

When we got to the aisle with the juice I ran with open arms and a squeal of delight to find the shelves fully stocked! I asked the self-check employee if they were going to sell out too and he assured me they would continue to be Alberston's. I grinned and told him I loved him!
I know, such a fuss over cranberry juice...it's one of my simple pleasures in life, ok? ;-)
This also means my pretzles are safe! Delight!

Once that quest was resolved we went to my house to watch Bones from Thursday night. I wanted to see her reaction to Angela and Wendell...she was just disappointed that Booth and Bones still haven't hooked up.

After Bones we watched a few episodes of Heroes season 1. It was funny watching her trying to figure out what was going on. Of course I thought of the first time I watched these episodes. Good times, Bobpi really liked to watch me squirm so he wouldn't tell me anything that was going to happen. And that's what I do with Shygirl. It's fun. It would be more fun to watch with Bobpi around too, he'd get a real kick out of Shygirl...he'd probably tease her mercilessly just to confuse her more...haha.
I was going to make Shygirl wait to finish watching with me another day but I let her take my DVDs home with her. She said I'd probably get them back tomorrow. Lol. Beware, Heroes is very addicting! So good, I love it!

Overall, today was a fantastic day! No homework was done, but life was lived and that's what's really important :-) I'll do homework later.

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you about Heroes being addicting!

    -Anneliese

    ReplyDelete