23 November 2009

one step enough for me...

Guide me through the moment
tell me how to use my hands
and where to place my feet
hold the pieces of my heart
mend them into something new
bless my eyes to see what's true
I cannot go on further alone
I'm shaken and weary to the bone
Help me make it safely home


Today I am grateful for perspective gained from experience that lends understanding in difficult moments...and for the knowledge that change and blessings come to those who wait patiently on the Lord.

I'm breathing through it...eventually things will fall into place. Right now it feels like everything is up in the air, out of my reach. I'm waiting for it to come down, I'm waiting for it to settle. I'm fairly certain I'll be waiting for a while. But I'm getting pretty good at waiting. It's ok, gives me time to reflect and contemplate the wonders of the universe and whatnot. It's gonna be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment