17 December 2009

sick, sick, sick

I feel lousy. This is the worst week for being sick. It hit me suddenly yesterday and now I'm going crazy. Sunday is the Christmas program at church and not only am I in the choir, I volunteered to give a little talk. How am I supposed to sing or talk when my nose is stuffy and my throat is scratchy and congested? Ugh! No good.

On a happy note, I got my grades today. Even with all the drama and emotional instability of the last few months, my lowest grade was a B+, very good! I'm pleased! Next semester will be even better because I won't have the complication of having guy troubles. I've decided to take a break for a while. It's better for me to focus on school and deciding my future than to wallow in self pity because I don't have a man to love me. I have friends and that's enough. I'm content.

Ready to not be sick...but otherwise content.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!

    -Anneliese

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, boys are no good. You're better off pretending they don't exist.

    ReplyDelete