29 December 2009

word vomit anyone?

Have I said too much? Maybe I haven't said enough? Sigh...words are all I know so what do I do when even they fail me? Or have they failed?

Shygirl told me tonight that I think too much...I'm sure she's right. But how do I make the thoughts stop? I'm trying, I really am! I had to get them out. The song by John Mayer kept running through my head, "It's better to say too much than never to say what you need to say again." So I just kept saying what I think and feel. How can anyone accuse me of not communicating? I say everything...now anyway. One of the changes I've made. Communication. I'll tell you even if you don't tell me...it'll be more efficient and productive if you talk to, but I'll work with it. I'm open, I'm honest, I'm not holding back or hiding anymore.

Hello World! Here I am! Please be kind, I love you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment